What is ShockWave Therapy?
ShockWave therapy is an advanced treatment using radial wave technology to activate your connective tissues & relieve pain and inflammation in many orthopedic conditions. Using an acoustic wave carrying high energy to the area of complaint, the energy helps promote regeneration and reparative processes of the bones, tendons, and other soft tissues.
Benefits of ShockWave Therapy?
Few Indications of ShockWave Therapy
- Disorders of tendon insertions: Plantar fasciitis, heel pain, or heel spur.
- Plantar fasciitis: An inflammatory condition of the foot caused by excessive wear to the plantar fascia that supports the arch.
- Retropatellar pain syndrome: Pain in the front, behind, or around the knee cap.
- Radial and ulnar humeral Epicondylitis: Tennis elbow and Golfer’s elbow.
- Inflammation of the tendon attachments: Referring to those on the cubital or radial part of the elbow joint.
- Proximal iliotibial band friction syndrome / Trochanteric insertion tendonitis: Pain or aching on the outer side of the knee or hip.
- Tendinitis calcarea/ Supraspinatus Tendon: Shoulder calcification and chronic shoulder pain.
- Achillodynia: Pain due to inflammation of the Achilles’ tendon or the bursa associated with it.
- Pulse vibration massage: Soothing relief of muscle strain and stress.